Lovely bright and open Brick front Contemporary Colonial w/9 rms, 4 brms and 2.5 bths on gorgeous acre lot with beautiful farmland views in every direction! Large foyer w/marble flr and turned staircase! Formal living rm w/French doors & hardwood flr, formal dining rm w/French doors & hardwood flr, Large eat in granite kitchen w/marble flr & rec lts opens to huge fireplaced family rm w/high ceiling, rec lts and French door to large deck overlooking gorgeous level back yard! 1st flr office/library, 1st flr laundry rm, open 2nd fl foyer w/recessed lights! 4 Large brms on 2nd flr, front to back master suite w/recessed lts, walk in closet & full bth w/jacuzzi tub & skylight! Magnificent private lot w/amazing views from both the front and back yards! Open and spacious, this home flows beautifully for both indoor & outdoor entertaining! One owner home built by the original owner with the finest of building materials! Wonderful convenient location, close to schools, shops & all major routes!!
This is a Colonial style home and features 9 total rooms, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 4 bedrooms, 0.94 Acres, and is currently available for $629,900.
For complete details click here.
This Single-Family in Framingham, MA recently sold for $552,000.
This is a Colonial style home and features 9 total rooms, 4 full baths, 1 half bath, 5 bedrooms, 0.46 acres, and was sold by
Kathy Foran – REALTY EXECUTIVES Boston West
Now is the time to realize your dream of owning a contemporary home on the beautiful North section of Lake Cochituate! Breathtaking views & steps leading down to your very own mooring & dock – perfect for boating, kayaking, skating, swimming, and fishing. The stunning architectural renovation features a living room with walls of sliding glass that bring the outdoors in! You’ll enjoy entertaining guests here whether you’re inside at the fireplaced dining rm with clever buffet dividing wall, or alfresco on the new patio. The lower level is complete with full egress windows, a wood stove for chilly evenings, a full bath with hot tub and lots of living space for guests who understandably won’t want to leave! A well designed and just-updated cabinet-packed kit has new granite counters and tile floors, and connects to a similarly appointed breakfast room or study with slider to patio area. Brand new 2 car garage for all your toys!!
This is a Contemporary style home and features 8 total rooms, 2 full baths, 3 bedrooms, 0.33 Acres, and is currently available for $629,900.
For complete details click here.
A house needs to be sold three times when it is on the market. First it needs to be sold to other agents so they will want to show and sell the home. Second it needs to be sold to buyers and lastly to the appraiser. Even if the buyer is willing to pay a certain price for a home they usually need a mortgage. That means it is actually the bank who is buying the home. The bank wants to protect their investment so they do an appraisal. When the appraisal comes back low or as an under-appraisal deals can fall apart.
If you are a seller or a buyer you need to know how to protect yourself from short appraisals? Here are some suggestions from Bankrate.com for buyers and sellers.
If you’re a buyer:
– Tell your lender to find an appraiser who comes from your county, or perhaps a neighboring county.
– Request that the appraiser have a residential appraiser certification and a professional designation. Examples include the Appraisal Institute’s senior residential appraiser, or SRA, or member of the Appraisal Institute, or MAI, designations.
– Meet the appraiser when he or she inspects the home and share your knowledge of recent short sales and foreclosures that might skew the comps.
“Many appraisers are just pulling up data out of MLS (Multiple Listing Service) or off the deed at the courthouse and not checking it out,” Sellers says. “Most good appraisers will appreciate the information.”
And yes, you can speak with your appraiser; the prohibition only applies to your lender.
If you’re a seller:
–·Get an appraisal before you list a home. Search for a qualified appraiser in your area on the Appraisal Institute website.
– Use the appraisal to set a realistic listing price for your home.
– Give a copy of your pre-listing appraisal to the buyer’s appraiser. The more professional appraisers will understand that you’re just trying to add more data and another perspective.
– Question a low appraisal. There’s always a chance the appraiser or a supervisor will take into account new or overlooked information.
Framingham Listing AlertsFramingham, MA - $317,500
25 Karal Dr - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/11 hour agoFramingham, MA - $439,000
17 william J Heights - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/14 hours agoFramingham, MA - $1,600
93 Grant St. - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:14 hours agoFramingham, MA - $8
95 Eames St - Commercial - Year Built:1984 - Acres:2.935 hours agoFramingham, MA - $389,900
9 Nancy Ln - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/17 hours ago
- Ted 2 Filming in Framingham Again Today August 27, 2014The sequel, starring Wahlberg, Amanda Seyfried and Seth MacFarlane, as the voice of Ted, the bear, is expected to be in theaters in 2015. […]
- 5 Things You Need To Know Today: August 27 August 27, 2014Drivers please be aware of children at bus stops. Editor's note: Kindergarten students do not start school until Thursday. […]
- Shrewsbury selectmen vote 'no opposition' to medical marijuana grower August 27, 2014The Board of Selectmen voted unanimously Tuesday night to send a letter of "non-opposition" to the state Department of Public Health regarding an effort to build a medical marijuana cultivation facility in town. […]
- Framingham Advertising for Lead Teacher at King Elementary School August 27, 2014Due to increasing student enrollment, the school district will open its ninth elementary school this year at the King Administration Building. […]
- Former Interim Fuller Vice Principal is New Stapleton Elementary Assistant Principal August 27, 2014Framingham Superintendent of Schools Stacy Scott has named former Fuller Middle School Interim Vice Principal Allison Benabdallah, as the new assistant principal at Stapleton Elementary School. […]
- Ted 2 Filming in Framingham Again Today August 27, 2014
CategoriesBuying a Home Condo Decorating Framingham, MA 01701 Help Around the House Home Design Home Improvements Land Landscaping Market Trends Money Saving Tips Mortgage Moving Tips Open Houses Real estate Real Estate For Sale Recipes Recycling Rental Selling Your Home seniors Single-Family Special Real Estate Situations To Your Health Uncategorized